Today we are reviewing The Ryos MK Pro which is the top of the line model in the Ryos MK series of keyboards. Other boards in the series include the Ryos MK Glow and Ryos MK. These boards do not ship with per-key lighting and other features found on the Ryos MK Pro and are priced accordingly.
- Per-key illuminated mechanical keyboard with 113 keys
- Advanced anti-ghosting with N-key rollover
- Choice of four CHERRY MX key switches
- 3 programmable thumbster keys (T1 – T3)
- 5 programmable macro keys (M1 – M5)
- 94 other programmable keys
- 1000 hz polling rate, 1 ms response time
- 1.8 m rear-exit braided cable
- 1 x audio in, 1 x audio out, 2 x USB 2.0 ports
With a choice of different switches, per-key lighting and two 32-bit ARM Cortex processors,Roccat pulled out everything they have on the Ryos MK Pro. The keyboard is priced at an hefty 170USD, but is it worth the price? we will know for sure.