NZXT, launched NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Enclosure through their National Distributor – Prime ABGB. The NZXT Source series was created to offer all of the essentials with a focus on affordability and simplicity and Source 530 continues the commitment with better features. It is designed to prove the fact that high performance doesn’t mean a high price tag.
Along with its sleek mesh design, the Source 530 brings comprehensive air and liquid cooling support. With support for a 360mm radiator on top or 240mm radiator in front, the Source 530 offers native support for the world’s largest all-in-one liquid cooler, the 280mm NZXT Kraken™ X60. Additionally, the Source 530 brings unrivaled airflow options with support for up to nine fans: 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm fans on top, 2x 120mm, 2x 140mm or 1x 200mm fans in the front, 1x 120mm or 1x 140mm fan in the rear, 1x 120mm or 1x 140mm fan in the internal pivot slot and 2x 120mm fans on the bottom.
Designed for mainstream users, gamers, modders and enthusiasts alike, the new Source offers an unprecedented variety of customization at its price point. Complete with NZXT’s signature modular hard drive cage design, and full-coverage fan filters, the Source 530 is truly a high performance chassis without the premium price.
The chassis also includes all of NZXT’s latest technologies: a discrete 2.5″ SSD tray located behind the motherboard tray, integrated 10-port fan hub, steel 5.25″ latches and rear I/O LED lighting system.
Nzxt Source 530 is matte black in color. It has fully modular, interchangeable hard drive bays. It has steel and plastic body.
- Size – Full Tower
- Model Number CA-SO530-M1
- Drive Bays – External 5.25″ x 3
- Internal 3.5″ /2.5″: 6
- Internal 2.5″: 1 + 6
- Cooling System – Front 2x140mm/ 120mm or 1x200mm
- Rear 1x140mm / 120mm (1x120mm included)
- Bottom 2x120mm
- Top 2x140mm or 3x120mm (1x120mm included)
- Interior 1x120mm/140mm
- Clearance – CPU Cooler 183mm,
- VGA Card 282mm (With Cage & Pivot Fan),
- 310mm (With Cage), 444mm (Without Cage),
- Cable Management 26mm (Lowest Point)/ 34mm (Highest Point)
- Dimensions – 235mm x 507mm x 510.5mm
- Material – Steel, Plastic, Mesh
- Motherboard Support – ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, EATX (322x272mm)
- Expansion Slots – 8
- External Electronics – 1 x Audio / Mic
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Product Weight – 9.2 kg
Price, warranty and availability
NZXT S530 comes with the MRP of Rs. 5884/- and available ex-stock with Prime ABGB carrying 2 years warranty
Source: press release