Hey Everyone , Today is a proud day for us, for today we have with us here the first AIO water coolers from India! Here are the pictures of the unboxing of the SVG Tech HOC 40 and HOC 20 AIO Water Cooling Kits.
Testing and Review will follow in a week or so once i get some breathing time and get down to testing these babies.
Initial impressions are very positive, What i like so far is as follows.
- Quality Full Copper Radiator. Optimised for low and medium speed fans .. im counting approximately 8-9 FPI.
- CNG Connect..very nice to see the ability to add more blocks.The connector itself feels fairly secure and should be leak proof. Just dont go around yanking on it or unplugging it when the pump is running.
- Pump seems to be of high quality and very similar to the Corsair units ( Very good )
- The Tubes are pretty long and of good quality.
- The Paint finish seems to be pretty durable and of good quality too.
What i do have some reservations about are the following , and im sure we will get the answers to these questions too.
- The Durability of the CNC connect but that can only be determined over time.
- Pump longevity , But again it looks a lot like the new Corsair pumps and if it is anything like them then we should we perfectly ok
- Pump Power, Will it have enough grunt to push through say a high restriction GPU block ? ( again can only be found out in testing multiple blocks )
No related posts.
Filed Under: Reviews