Motorola today unveiled the new sub 10K phone: Moto E.
Coming with a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor along with Adreno 302 GPU alongside 1GB of RAM the Moto E comes with stock Kitkat Rom.
Notable features include
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 3G connectivity, no LTE
- FM Radio
- 1.2 GHz MSM8x10 (Snapdragon 200) Dual Core Processor with Adreno 302 graphics
- Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5 MP Primary Camera, no front-facing shooter
- 4.3-inch Touchscreen @ 960×540 resolution
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage with up to 32GB of microSD expansion
Flipkart has already listed the phones for preorder.
It will be nice if you use the links provided here since the proceeds will help us to maintain the site.