This is currently the cheapest LGA2011 cooler available in the market but as you guys saw in the testing,this cooler couldn’t handle a 125w AMD cpu thus it won’t be able to handle any LGA2011 cooler since all the LGA2011 cpu have 130w TDP. So users who have 125W cpu or people who would like to try overclocking should consider looking at other choices. The reason why this cooler cant handle 125w cpu is,it lacks cooper heatpipes.
I never expected this cooler to perform worse than an AMD stock copper heatsink cooler. Well this cooler has some good part too, like it ran extremely quiet all throughout the testing, so it can be ideal for a HTPC with a cpu of max tdp of 95-100w but don’t try overclocking with this cooler.There is a possibility that if you have a 65-77w cpu you can try some overclocking but don’t expect too much. The cooler is priced at Rs1800,cheap! but considering its performance its recommended to pay slightly more for better coolers.
- Good for HTPC
- Can possibly give decent overclock if you have a 65-77w cpu
- Comes with a PWM fan
- Can’t handle a 125w cpu even in stock settings
- Lack of copper heat pipes
- Poor build quality
- Overclocking is a strict “NO” on a 125/95w TDP cpu,only cpu which have 65-77w TDP might give you little overclocking performance.
- Better alternatives at slightly more price.
Its time to say bye! See you all again…..