Features and Specs
- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- 120x25mm fan with PWM function offers a perfect balance between airflow and noise.
- Double Airflow Channel(D.A.C.) technology allows more cold air to cool the surrounding components, such as MOS.
- 4 pieces of 6mm heatpipes, Core Touch Technology (CTT) gives perfect contact with the CPU surface.
- The whole heatsink set is nickel plated for appealing appearance and also for gaming spirits.
- De-vibration design absorbs operating noise maximally.
|Intel Socket 130W:||LGA2011/LGA1366/LGA1156/LGA1155/LGA1150/LGA775|
|AMD Socket 125W:||FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/940/939/754|
|Overall Dimension||120 X 81.3 X 143mm|
|Fan Dimension||120 X 25mm|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Operating Voltage||10.8 ~ 13.2VDC|
|Rated Current||0.13 +/- 10% A(MAX)|
|Fan Speed||900 +/- 150 ~ 1600 +/- 10% RPM|
|Max. Air Flow||54.25 CFM|
|Noise||17.8 ~ 26.1dB (A)|
Looking at the product dimension we can conclude that this cooler should fit in most pc cases and the nice part is,its an universal cpu cooler. Now lets proceed to the showcase section.