So,its time for the final verdict…
In one hand we have Nvidia’s latest Keplar GPU on the other hand you have Asus’s perfect engineering so with the mix of that we have a perfect gaming GPU.
- Top Notch performance.
- Factory overclocked so you dont really need to get your hands dirty
- Silent so noise is not going to bother you.
- Tried a lot but couldn’t find any..sorry.The guys over at Asus really did a good job with this;although i have some complaints against Nvidia but that’s not within the scope of this review.
From this review onwards we are adopting to an award system for rating all the products that we are reviewing.So expect a rating in every hardware review we do from now on.
Am very happy to announce that the GTX 660Ti Direct CU II TOP version gets a 5 Star rating from the ocfreaks team after seeing its performance all across the board.
In the end i want to thank a few people for making this review possible:
- Asus for providing the sample.
- Sanjib Ray for entrusting me with his pricey camera.
- and Team Ocfreaks for helping me in Everything.
So…that’s all for today…time for some BF3 fragging for me.