Antec added a new PSU to their BP lineup : the entry level BP400PX.
The psu comes with ATX12V v2.3 and ErP Lot 6-compliance dual 12V rails and all that zazz.
Here’s the tech specs i could pull up:
- 400W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 400W of Continuous Power from Antec
- Up to 82% efficient – To reduce your electricity bill (do we really have to reiterate it every time? )
- AQ2 – Antec Quality 2 – year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections
- Heavy-duty Caps – High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- MTBF ≥ 100,000 hours
Looks pretty well on paper.
How it performs under Indian conditions is the thing we need to see.
No idea on the pricing yet..we will update as soon as we get the information.